Our volume 8 features Yuko from Japan. Let's find out more about her life and family...
1.Where do you live? How old are your children? We live in Kanagawa, Japan. My husband, myself, Nanasa: 10, Haruto: 7, and Sota: 2. My town is near both the sea and the mountains.
2. Do you work? Yes, I'm a working mum (in a job in education).
4. Do you have any tips on coping with being tired?
I always listen to music at home and on my commute. It makes me feel better.
5. What is the last book/magazine you read? TocTocToc Magazine.
6. Where do you shop clothes for you and your child? Couprio (it's a local store near my house). We also love Cos, H&M, Zara, Caramel, and Misha and Puff.
7. Your latest favourite band/musician? Corinne Bailey Rae, Naomi & Goro, Stacey Kent... and more!
8. What is your secret to a good photo of your children? I just prepare the space where they can feel comfortable, and let them have their own way. Of course, natural light is an essential for photos.
9. Why do you like S&B kids? I adore your wonderful design inspired by nature. They are simple and beautiful, so will be as loved as ever over generations. We are happy that we could meet such gorgeous toys.
Thank you so much Yuko!
Items from our shop featured - Wooden Leaf Puzzle - £38.50, Martha & Theodore - wooden mice - £11.50, Benedict - stacking bear - £11.50, Tree Learning Cards - £16.00, Memory Game - £8.00, Personalised Drawstring Bag - from £8.00